Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
A non-refundable fee of $35 must be submitted with each application.
Priorities for Accepting New Applicants:
- Siblings of students presently enrolled at Cathedral-Carmel School
- Children of current faculty members
- Registered and active St. John parishioners
- Children of Cathedral High School, Mt. Carmel (Lafayette), and Cathedral-Carmel School alumni
- Children of St. Thomas More Catholic High School alumni
- Catholics according to the date application is received
- Non-Catholics according to the date application is received
Pre-K students must be 4 years of age on or before September 30th.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 30th.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 337-235-5577.