Create a new account under Links
Email: [email protected]
The Tiger Care Program is designed to provide a safe environment for our students. It will provide time for students to receive assistance with homework and recreational opportunities. The Tiger Care Program will follow the same standards for behavior, respect, and rules that apply during the school day.
|3:08 p.m.||Dismissal from classrooms|
|3:10-3:30 p.m.||Afternoon snack in the cafeteria|
|3:30-5:30 p.m.||Homework & Outdoor activities|
Registration, Enrollment, and Fees paid through the CCS Business Office
- $25 registration fee (non-refundable/per FAMILY)
- Monthly fees based on rates/month per child
|Rates/Month||Full-Time (4-5days)||Part-Time (3days)||Part-Time (2days)||Drop-In|
Please remember that Tiger Care closes at 5:45 p.m. and must immediately vacate the campus. A late charge of $10 will be added at 5:46 p.m., and $1.00 for every minute thereafter.
- In cases which appear to be minor, first aid will be administered by the Tiger Care Staff. In cases which appear to be serious, the parent and 911 will be called.
- Parents will be expected to pick up children when they are sick.
- Homework assistance is provided Monday-Thursday. It is the child's responsibility to know his/her assignment and bring needed materials from their class.
Angie Cox is the Tiger Care Manager. Please contact her directly for specific questions