Named Endowment Funds
Gifts directed to the Foundation will ensure that we continue to promote the school in its efforts to teach Catholic values and academic excellence.
You may choose to designate your gift to one of the Named Endowment Funds. Please select the fund to the right to which you would like to donate.
- General Foundation Operating Fund - Unrestricted donation to the Foundation.
- Foundation Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to one 7th grade male & female student to assist with their 8th grade tuition cost.
- Dr. & Mrs. Elmo Laborde Campus Improvement Fund - a percentage of annual earnings donated to the school for campus improvements.
- Carroll Family Campus Improvement Fund - a percentage of annual earnings donated to the school for campus improvements.
- Paul Zehnder Teacher Fund - grant awarded to the current Teacher of the Year to assist with educational resources.
- Msgr. DeRouen Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to one 8th grade student to assist with high school tuition.
- Robyn & Phil Boudreaux Teacher Fund - grant awarded to a CCS teacher to assist with materials aligned with a Resource, Academic, or Enrichment program.
- Linden J. Bercegeay Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to a student or family who have demonstrated perseverance in the classroom, in extra-curricular activities, and in their spiritual life.
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to CCS student and church parishioner to assist with tuition.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support!
LEVELS OF GIVING
|$1,000 - Above
|Cathedral Oak Patron
|$500 - $999
|Mount Carmel Legacy
|$20 - $49
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
* We encourage you to discuss your options with your personal financial advisor to help insure that you take the best possible advantage of the charitable giving incentives of the tax laws. Donations are tax-deductible if no goods or services are received in return for donations.
Cathedral-Carmel Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization.