Annual Giving Appeal - Named Endowments
Gifts directed to the Foundation Annual Giving Appeal will ensure that we continue to promote the school in its efforts to teach Catholic values and academic excellence.
You may choose to designate your gift to one of the Named Endowment Funds. Please select the fund to the right to which you would like to donate.
- General Fund - Unrestricted gift or memorial donations to the Foundation.
- Foundation Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to one 7th grade male & female student to assist with their 8th grade tuition cost.
- Dr. & Mrs. Elmo Laborde Campus Improvement Fund - a percentage of annual earnings donated to the school for campus improvements.
- Paul Zehnder Teacher Fund - scholarship awarded to the current Teacher of the Year to assist with educational resources.
- Msgr. DeRouen Tuition Fund - awarded to one 8th grade student to assist with their high school tuition.
- Phil & Robyn Boudreaux Teacher Fund - scholarship awarded to a CCS "Resource Teacher" to assist with curriculum materials to enhance the "resource program."
- Linden J. Bercegeay Tuition Fund - scholarship awarded to a student or family who have demonstrated PERSERVERENCE in the classroom, in extra-curricular activities, and in their spiritual life.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support!
|LEVELS OF GIVING|
|Founder||$1,000 - Above|
|Cathedral Oak Patron||$500 - $999|
|Mount Carmel Legacy||$50-$149|
|Tiger Pride||$20 - $49|
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.