Cathedral-Carmel School SUMMER Tiger Camp 2023
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
Camp Directors - Sarah Hyde and Cara Toups
Questions: please email us at [email protected]
Incoming PreK - 5th Grade Campers are invited, and campers will be grouped by gender and grade level. - Campers must be potty trained. PreK & Kindergarten campers will rest/nap each day.
$50 registration fee (one-time/non-refundable fee/per camper) will be automactically charged to your credit card when you register your camper.
$175 weekly camp tuition / per camper
Camp Dates - ONLINE ENROLLMENT & PAYMENT ONLY! We do not accept CASH & CHECK.
- Week 1, June 5 - 9 (online auto-payment processed on June 5, 2023)
- Week 2, June 12 – 16 (online auto-payment processed on Jun 12, 2023)
- Week 3, June 19 – 23 (online auto-payment processed on Jun 19, 2023)
- Week 4, June 26 – June 30 (online auto-payment processed on Jun 26, 2023)
- NO CAMP IN SESSION JULY 3-7, 2023
- Week 5, July 10 – 14 (online auto-payment processed on July 10, 2023)
- Week 6, July 17 – 21 (online auto-payment processed on July 17, 2023)
Camp Hours are 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. (Versailles Street / Car Line - Drop-Off 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. /Pick-Up 2:45 - 3:00 p.m.) Hang your CCS car tag from your rearview mirror or we will give you a car tag to hang that will display your camper's name(s).
**Late check-in call 337-501-0909 **Early pick-up needs to be before 2:15 - call 337-501-0909
$175 weekly camp tuition /per camper
- Weekly Tuition Includes:
- (1) Camp T-shirt per camper with registration/enrollment. Additional camp t-shirts may be purchased for $10 ea. Same yellow t-shirt each year. Camp t-shirt should be worn each day with sneakers.
- Tiger of the Week camper award - outstanding camper per group
- Fun indoor/outdoor games/activities - Field Day on Fridays (includes fun jumps, rock wall, sno balls, friendly competition games)
- On-site field trips such as Schoolhouse Safari, Teddy Bear Mobile, Children’s Museum, Cajun Scientist, Sports Skills, Harvey Rabbit, Mitch the Magician, Del's Diamond Mining and more...
- STEAM LAB (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics), Art, Mathematic games, Praise & Worship, Music time in the mornings and afternoons, Library and much more....
Camp Counselors are experienced, and safe environment trained.
Lunch/Snack/Water Bottle – campers MUST bring peanut free lunch, snacks, & a water bottle (each day) they attend camp. CCS has water bottle fillers throughout campus to refill water bottles.
Attire - camp t-shirt, shorts, socks, sneakers (closed toe shoes preferred). Change of clothes recommended for the young campers. All belongings should be labeled.
Nap/Rest Time - PreK & Kindergarten campers will rest each day. Please provide a nap mat for your camper each Monday attending camp and it will be sent home with your camper at the end of each week.
Medicine/Asthma/EpiPen - please label and give to camp counselor at drop off in the morning. It will be kept in the office and distributed when instructed.
Electronics - campers are not allowed to bring cell phones/electronics of any kind. If there is a special circumstance, please notify us and we will keep it in the office until the end of the day.
Disciplinary Action or Injury - Camper will be addressed by the counselor / director and depending on the severity of the action or injury, parents will be notified via phone call or a written note. Should a camper choose to continue to show discipline/behavior issues, the camper may be suspended or expelled from camp.
SUMMER Camp After-Care - provided from 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. for an additional cost of $15.00 per day/camper. This includes a snack/juice and additional indoor/outdoor play time until pick-up. Angie Cox is the manager for summer camp after-care. Please contact her directly for specific summer camp after-care questions. [email protected]