Color Run 2022
SCRUBADUB DUB ITS TIME TO SHINE!!!
Friday, March 18th
Our CCS 7th annual Color Run Fundraiser is back! This is an untimed run and everyone will be a winner! All of the runners will run through a foam filled race course and will celebrate with music and fun jumps. The students will have an opportunity to earn plenty of fantastic prizes. (see attached)
- Who: All Students in All Grades!
- What: All grade levels will run through a foam filled obstacle course this year! The foam is hypo-allergenic and non-staining scent free! The foam is non-toxic and environmentally safe as well.
- When: Friday, March 18th (It is a full day of school😊)
- Where: CCS playground
- Why: Our school is thriving and needs ongoing improvements. The goal is $60,000 and will be applied to CCS’s long-term goals for school improvement.
- How: Fundraising! CREDIT CARD DONATIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED this year and can be made online through this link
Students can email this link to everyone who they think may be willing to sponsor them. The Color Run Team will track online submissions to ensure your child receives credit for the donation received; therefore, you do not need to print or turn in a receipt for credit card donations.
Checks and cash will be accepted on collection days. Please place all collections in an envelope labeled “Color Run” and label with child’s name and grade (please see The Daily Roar for student collection form).
Collections are on the following Wednesdays:
What to wear on Run Day? Runners are encouraged to wear lots of bright colors and crazy socks. All students will come to school dressed for the run, but they need to bring a change of clothes (free dress) for after the event.
What time will each grade run? Race day schedules will be posted soon.
- Top Overall Homerooms
- Fun jump/Movie Day
- Raising Cane's snack party and one extra recess
- Cookie cake snack party
- The Top Three Homerooms
1st week: Candy
2nd week: Free socks & shoes and spirit shirt Friday (date tba)
3rd week: Donut hole snack
The OVERALL TOP THREE STUDENTS (highest donations):
1st Place: $200 Amazon gift card
2nd Place: $100 Amazon gift card
3rd Place: $75 Amazon gift card
Teacher Prizes (NEW THIS YEAR)
The OVERALL Homerooms
- Top 3 Overall Homeroom teachers will receive the Gift of Time!!
If you missed it last year, the VIP tailgating area is returning! A $35 ticket gets you VIP access to food, drinks, and the opportunity to spray runners! Everyone is invited to attend; safe environment training is NOT required! (water blasters will be provided)
- ALL STUDENTS Pre K-6th & TREC/REC who raise at least $250 will receive a special treat.
- ALL STUDENTS 7th & 8th grade who raise at least $250 will receive a free pizza lunch.
- ONE WEEK OF FREE DRESS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE STUDENT BODY IF THE SCHOOL GOAL OF $60,000 IS REACHED (Goal per grade level = $6,000; this must be met per grade level for free dress to apply to the respective grade). (date tba)
- All children of sponsors will receive a WEEK OF FREE DRESS!